Friday, December 16, 2011

Juice feasting Day 48 of 90-120 days........

This was day 46 of my Chaga making tea ,and why I add Cats Claw and Pau D'Arco.......

I started my day with water and MSM powder and 5 Chlorella tablets. I hate the taste if you chew them. Now Angela Stokes says she chews them (Chlorella Tablets) and said they taste like nuts. I beg to differ,I rather swallow them with water. And I will leave it at that.I do like using MSM and Chlorella tablets. I just started this protocol on Monday. I also stick with my every other day I either use Gods herbs " Detox Kit " Or the "Sweetish Bitters" by Ghia brand.
I started learning about Sweetish bitters from a nutritional gal in the Longevity Conference line in California in late Oct 2011. She detected I had digestion issues,and I have,so she said these are the best bitters. I either use The Detox Kit Tinctures Or the Sweetish Bitters EVERY OTHER day. What I do is every other day I take these but never the same in one day. I hope that makes sense. I am feeling great and I will say one thing I get tired of is having a cold body. Being cold while juicing used to be an excuse, but not any more, I muddle through this journey and don't let the season detect if I can juice or not.

 I am getting more fit as I get my exercise it at our local YMCA. Exercise has to be a part of any health regiment. Eating healthy alone won't shrink a persons body fat and I am no exception.

I also use Penni Shelton's www.Rawfoodrehab.com site and have used this site from her beginnings. I get plenty of ideas and wonderful communication with like minded people. There is no judgement there as we may get from family members. We are all people wanting to eat the best food we can in order to keep our bodies in tip top shape.

Today's juices:   made 32 ounces and 1 Cup
Tomato -V-8 -- 3 Roma, 3 celery stalks,Romaine lettuce small head, 3 asparagus, small zucchini, 1/2 bunch cilantro,1/2 bunch parsley, garlic,chunk onion, small piece habanero

My second juice was a cleanse juice I really enjoy-25 ounces

 1 Cup organic grapes, 2 granny smith apples, and 1/4 of small red cabbage


Thanks


1 comment:

bitt said...

Hi Dianne, great info. The cat's claw sounds great, I have several of the symptoms described, sounds like I should take some. Can you make me a concoction?

You look great!