Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 3 of Juice feasting....

Wheatgrass and The health benefits of chlorophyll
The power of sunshine in chlorophyll is wonderfully cleansing in the body. The greener the leaves, the more concentrated the amount of chlorophyll.
The reported health benefits from chlorophyll consumption are just too many. Taken consistently in sufficient amounts, here are some of the powerful remedial effects of this amazing substance:
  • Increases blood count
  • Detoxifies and cleansing
  • Alleviates blood sugar problems
  • Reduces or eliminates body odors
  • Relieves gastric ulcers
  • Greatly relieves respiratory troubles like asthma and sinuses
  • Kills bacteria in wounds and speeds up healing
  • Reduces inflammation pain
  • Improves bowel functions
  • Improves milk production in lactating mothers
  • Soothes painful hemorrhoids





Although many argue that fruit juices taste better than vegetable juices there are still many great reasons to drink vegetable juice. We can get more benefit from juicing vegetables when compared to juicing fruits because our digestive systems find it harder to break down and digest vegetables. Fruit juices also tend to contain higher concentrations of sugar than vegetable juices. Because of these points many people who juice for health reasons argue that it is more beneficial to juice vegetables than juice fruit. Personally I like some sweet fruits as you will see, I strive for green juices most often and I like a Red pepper to sweeten instead of using an apple.





How I was today was well lets just say laying low. We have so many rainy days that juicing is kinda just on my mind.I can't go outside and walk. I just got my self back to feeling normal after not being able to walk upright after hurting my back again.Today is Wednesday and Monday was 3 weeks of walking hunched over and really body sore.





Today I started with 32 oz of lemon water and MSM caps


Water,Water,and more water

Green juice of Kale,Spinach,pineapple,cucumber,celery,cilantro,parsley and ginger


Elixir tea of Horsetail,nettle tea and more spices like cinnamon,clove and other herbs. Off to bed now :-)















1 comment:

Sasha@ Blyssfulhealth said...

This sounds great. I like all of your extracts of horsetail and nettle. I made a tea with some of those herbs and mushrooms. Love your blog.