Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 7 on Juice feasting of 90-120 days..........

This photo of my drink in the car in my driveway before heading to Seattle was a

JUICE OF: Beet, broccoli, cucumber, kale, lemon, and apple. It was yummy and I love beet only once in a while as it is a strong cleanser for the liver. 




My husband and our 1 dog of our 3 dogs-we have 2 doxie's too,went for a walk in Seattle and had a refreshing day in the cool crisp Seattle day. This is a treat for us as this really is our wet season and we have been lucky to have dry days. I like taking the 1 hour drive to Seattle and walk this lovely huge acreage as this land used to be Fort Lawton a Prisoner of war camp for the Civil war.



After going to Chaco Canyon I am home downloading video and this info deciding what I will make to drink tomorrow.

No comments: