Friday, October 29, 2010

12th Juice Day.....



I started my NEW first time juice feasting experiment with myself to see how strong I can be. I have wanted to do a juice feast for some time now. I am loving how I feel and what fun recipes I can make. I had a different blog, but I decided since I am on this new path I figured I would also start a new blog. And I must say I really don't know how to make my blog exciting and super interesting like other blogs I have read. So for those out there reading this please join in and follow my path. Here is what I ate today:
*2 glasses of warm water with lemon and 2 MSM Capsules
*Green Juice -32 oz kale,spinach,cucumber,celery,apple,ginger,lemon
*Red Juice-- 32 oz beet,kale,cucumber,parsley,cilantro,ginger,jalapeno
Lots of Spring water (I get at a local spring)
* 32 of Oranges,Grapefruit and 1 teas.of Vitamineral Green
*24 oz Vegi juice-4 carrot,1 C cherry tomatoes, 4 celery,1 lg leaf swiss chard,2 radish,1/2 bunch parsley,piece of celery root,garlic,and jalapeno


In the evening I had a few cups of Vegetable broth I made in my kitchen a few days ago and it lasts about 4 days. It's made of all vegetables,and what I do is save the vegetables add other broth and peas and or beans and make a soup for the non-raw hubby. I know this journey will be exciting because I have a terrific husband whom totally supports me. I also have no children at home. Our two boys are grown and on their own,so I have a hubby whom eats different from me at the moment and he has no problem with the difference.

6 comments:

Prisstopolis said...

Juice power!

Penni said...

Love the new blog!! Rock on Juicy Sister!!

Jenny said...

I am most def going to follow your blog, as one day I would love to also do a juice feast. Blessings on your new path, Dianne!!

Lucy said...

You are doing excellent! Keep it up!

Cindy Cummins, Skylight Massage said...

It sounds like you're feeling the best you ever have!

Lisa Adair said...

Wow, I love to see what juices you're making. I too have wanted to do a juice feast for quite some time. How did you know to utilize MSN capsules in your juice?