Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 10 Juice feasting.....

Awe another weird weather day. I am beginning to think we will never see the sun again. I see the sun and it goes right away. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired of the weather here in Washington State. I again started my day with my Rejuvalac water and MSM tablets. I started with 32 ounces of water and 8 ounces of the 32 this A.M. was the Rejuvalac/Water combo.




Health benefits of water

Lack of water can lead to dehydration, a condition that occurs when you don't have enough water in your body to carry out normal functions. Even mild dehydration can drain your energy and make you tired.

How much water do you need?

Every day you lose water through your breath, perspiration, urine and bowel movements. For your body to function properly, you must replenish its water supply by consuming beverages and foods that contain water.
So how much water does the average, healthy adult living in a temperate climate need? In general, doctors recommend 8 or 9 cups. Here are the most common ways of calculating that amount:
  • Eight 8-ounce glasses of water a day. Another approach to water intake is the "8 x 8 rule" — drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water a day (about 1.9 liters). The rule could also be stated, "Drink eight 8-ounce glasses of fluid a day," as all fluids count toward the daily total. Although the approach really isn't supported by scientific evidence, many people use this easy-to-remember rule as a guideline for how much water and other fluids to drink.
  • Rumor has it we should all drink 1/2 of our Body Weight in Water ounces. Each of us need different amounts of water with this rule in place.
And this is my Wheatgrass,and I don't own a wheatgrass juicer. Yes it is possible to get wheatgrass into our body without a wheatgrass juicer. What I do is cut a good bunch of the grass and take about 6 ounces of fresh water and add them to my Vitamix. I then take a fine strainer with the back of a spoon and push down my spoon until the grass is dry. Yes ,I may not be getting a potent blast but I assure you I have been taking my Wheatgrass this way for over 2 years and have had great changes as posted back in my blog awhile ago.


WHAT I AM FEELING: I am actually having in and out thoughts of my life and the negative it had. I know it is detox as I have been eating fairly good. I just can't get a grip on much positive as I had an unhappy childhood. I am not going to cherry coat my life. I just like staying raw and I feel so good, and this is my intension: 
*stay Raw 
*stay juicing
 *have some Elixir teas 





1 comment:

Sasha@ Blyssfulhealth said...

Keep it up. Yes when we detox our emotions can come out to. It is often said that when you detox the liver that a whole lot of emotions come out. We used to know at work when people were detoxing. Hope you are feeling better and get a little sunshine.:)