Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 8 Juice feasting....

I started my day with 32 ounces of warm water with MSM in it. The photo to the right is a 1/4 of a glass of my Rejuvalac that I now make. Instead of making a huge batch of  soaked wheatberries :  what I now do is soak about 1 small handful of berries soaked overnight,then sprouted and rinsed for 2 days and then I pour about 8 cups of water in my big glass jar. I proceed to leave the jar and the sprouted wheatberries in my dark place 
( my oven), for 1-2 days depending on the flavor I want. I now pour the finished glass of Rejuvalac and add some fresh squeezed lemon into the water, then I also add some fresh Spring water. I think plain Rejuvalac is something I have to slowly get used to drinking straight. I know the Rejuvalac is good for my intestinal tract.


After being up  a few hours I did a SWF (Salt water flush). I hurt my back so doing an enema right now is not ok. So I do the next best thing. Today I got  a package that I was real excited to get in the mail and I want to say I am happy. Here is what I received from Fed-Ex today: I have myself the real deal REAL Ceylon Cinnamon- Not Cassia Cinnamon.<---Click the link and read the difference. The tin contains 90 - 100 pieces of five inch long Cinnamon sticks which are individually cellophane wrapped and enclosed in an alufoil pack preserve the aroma .
Real  Ceylon Cinnimon from Sri Lanka
 A rough distinction can be made between two types of cinnamon. Ceylon cinnamon only contains low levels of coumarin which are safe from the Institute’s risk assessment perspective. By contrast, cassia cinnamon contains high levels of coumarin and large amounts of this cinnamon should not, therefore, be eaten.
Be wise and buy only Ceylon Cinnamon pure and straight from Ceylon .







Cinnamon and Sri Lanka's affinity is so strong that the very botanical name of the spice - Cinnamomum Zeylanicum is derived from the island's former name, Ceylon Affinity between Cinnamon and Sri Lanka is so strong that the very botanical name of the spice - Cinnamomum Zeylanicum is derived from the island's former name, Ceylon.

This is a tea I make with several ingredients including Fresh Cranberries saved in my freezer for the Holiday time and Gogi berries, hemp seeds, just to name a few ingredients then I add  chinese herb ingredients and whip me up a wonderful elixir drink! I cut 1 cinnamon stick into this already made teabase . What I did is warm my tea on the stove with the cinnamon and all I can say is what a lovely smell in the warm tea and I taste it in the tea too. Yummy too. Funny thing is the cinnamon has no scent just out of the wrapper. But I am very happy with my purchase.

My choice for today is very different. I feel so good drinking the Mint elixir that I will only drink Water, Rejuvalac ,Tea base ,and this elixir above. I am listening to my body and I am really not wanting anything else so far today. 

No comments: