Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day three (3) Juice feasting ...90-120 days



My juices:  green juice-kale,cucumber,spinach, beet,lemon,broccoli and ginger. I ended my day with watermelon,mint and lime juice. All is good with no detox symptoms. I have had any signs of anything 
bad,as type this I really have a buzz as I sip my green juice. All I know is I feel great.
I also sip on throughout my day too. Have a great Day and Holla to all...............


Here is a wonderful recipe from the www.juicefeasting.com site, that is recommend by David Rainoshek
From David:  Here is the tea I make many mornings during the week, and it is perfect for drinking while Juice Feasting! It is energizing, immune-building, helps your body utilize oxygen, feeds friendly probiotics (because of the polysaccharides in the goji berries), and is antagonistic to opportunists such as yeast, mold, fungus, unfriendly bacteria, and parasites! So here it is:
Make 1 to 1.5 quarts of tea with:
  • Ginger (Tablespoon) *
  • Pau D’Arco (Tablespoon)
  • Nettle (Tablespoon)
  • Horsetail (Tablespoon)
  • Astragalus (Tablespoon)
  • Tulsi (Holy Basil) (Tablespoon)
  • Goji Berry (small handful)
  • Rooibos (Tablespoon)
  • Licorice Root (teaspoon)
Boil water, and place all the ingredients in. Simmer for 10 minutes, and you can drink right away. Or let it steep for hours -  and just dip into it throughout the day!
You eat the goji berries!(except when juice feasting).......  Don’t throw them away 

No comments: