Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Juice feasting Day 10 and 11 of 90-120...........

Another green juice of:
2 leaves of Swiss Chard
2 handfulls Spinach
5 stalks of Celery
2 tomatos
2 carrots
1/2 batch parsley
1 apple
1 lime
My yummy Vegetable Green juice today is:
1 Red Swiss chard
4 Kale leaves
handful of Dandelion
2 handfuls Arugula
3 tomatoes
1 small zucchini
2 carrot
1 garlic clove

This green juice is a tad different from 2 days ago and that is what we have to do. 
What  you have to do is change a few ingredients to make your juice zippy and exciting.  In order to stick with juicing we all have to take our time make a juice taste the results before cleaning your machine.  If you don't like the flavor you taste,then I suggest adding something else that will please the palette.




I am feeling so great and that is super as I usually feel good . So many people have massive detox symptoms if an the SAD Standard American Diet, not me. I am actually having mild symptoms. I owe it all to a primarily Raw Food Diet these last 3 years.


  From Day 1 to now day 11 here are some of what I have experienced.......


Day 1 -light head ache-not to hard core
Day 2-4  I had eye twitching off and on 
with dry eyes from day 2-5 
Kinda into myself (quiet)
Mucus at the end of my enema today--To Much info; but fact 
Day 5-11-----Wringing in my ears off and on;
my back of my tongue throat area feels strange like maybe bumpy things
I can't explain the feeling.


I brush my teeth 3-4 days with little toothpaste. This SPRY can be found at 
nutrition health stores and it's a new choice since going to the dentist 1 week ago. 
My hygienist told me about this product. My dentist likes fluoride........ I prefer to differ.

No comments: